Around 500 cars, and a few collectible bicycles, to cross the block in Reno
The Motorsports Auction Group – founded to stage collector car auctions after Barrett-Jackson vacated that role at the annual Hot August Nights celebration – will offer its fourth annual sale August 8-10 in Reno, Nevada.
The auction will take place in the Reno/Sparks Convention Center in Reno, where Hot August Nights takes place for the 33rd year. MAG co-founder Mike Oberle said to expect a docket of around 500 vehicles.
Among the featured vehicles are:
• 4x4s, including a 1973 Ford Bronco, 1972 Jeep CJ5A, 2008 Ford F250 monster truck and 1978 Chevrolet Blazer.
• Tri-Five Chevys, including a customized 1955 210 station wagon, 1955 Bel Air sedan, 1955 201 2-door sedan and 1955 Bel Air Pro Touring hard-top.
• Goats, including a trio of 1965 as well as a 1968 Pontiac GTO.
• Mopar muscle, including a 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona re-creation, 2018 Dodge Demon coupe, 1970 Dodge Coronet and 1971 Dodge Super Bee.
• Bullitts, including a 1968 Ford Mustang GT in Bullitt trim and a 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt.
• Ponies, including a 1966 Ford Mustang convertible, 1965 Mustang custom, 1967 Mustang 390 fastback and 1968 Shelby GT500 coupe.
Also on the docket are a variety of Chevrolet Corvettes and other four-wheel vehicles, as well as a collection of 1968-70 Schwinn Sting Ray bicycles including a Cotton Picker, Lemon Peeler, Pea Picker, Apple Krate, Orange Krate and Grey Ghost.
To see the full docket, visit the MAG website.1 comment