Every classic and or collector car has a story. Let us share yours.
Share your classic or collector car’s story and we might publish it for our whole community of collector and classic car buffs to enjoy!
If you don’t currently own a classic car, feel free to write about a car you used to have, or perhaps your parents’ or grandparents’ car. It can be a restoration project, custom build with friends, or even a car purchased with a great story.
By submitting your story, you are giving us permission to publish it.
Please note that we can’t possibly publish every story we receive, so make yours a good one! Our editorial staff may edit your story for grammar, spelling, content or length. We may reach out to you via email for more details or photographs.
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear in your story. Please note that we are unable to publish your story anonymously.
- For your protection, your email address will not be published.
- Be sure to let us know your city, state or province, and country (if you’re outside the United States).
- Write as much as you want. Can’t think of anything to say? No problem. Our editorial team can contact you and help you create a story that’s uniquely yours.
- At least one high quality, well-lit photo is required for publication. We strongly recommend taking a few photos with your vehicle parked in a picturesque setting in full sunlight. No shadows should fall on your vehicle. Please add only “full-size” photos at your camera’s native resolution. Maximum file size is 10 megabytes.