Texas-based bootmaker Lucchese and the Ram truck brand have rolled out a collection of men’s and women’s footwear inspired, they say, by the 2021Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition pickup truck.
The line includes three styles for men and two for women:
- Ram Men’s Tooled Western boot – men’s hand-tooled quarter and giant-gator vamp ($2,495 MSRP)
- Ram Men’s Caiman Horseman boot – men’s hand-cut inlay quarter and giant-belly caiman vamp ($995 MSRP)
- Ram Men’s Ostrich Horseman boot – men’s fancy-stitch quarter and hand-stained ostrich vamp ($745 MSRP)
- Ram Ladies’ Giant Gator Western boot – women’s inlayed quarter and giant gator vamp ($1,395 MSRP)
- Ram Ladies’ Horseman boot – women’s side-seam quarter and inlay with goat vamp ($695 MSRP)
Lucchese was founded in 1863 by Sicilian immigrants Salvatore and Joseph Lucchese, sons of a shoemaker who arrived by ship in Galveston and set up their shop at the U.S. Cavalry School in Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio. They later were joined by their brothers Michael and Antonio.