They range from a 1930 LaSalle 340 Phaeton to a 2012 prototype motorcycle
Showcase vehicles for Carlisle Auctions’ next sale, scheduled for September 28-30, range from a 1930 LaSalle 340 Phaeton to the 2012 Confederate x132 Hellcat motorcycle prototype, and with much in between.
Carlisle Auctions expanded its Spring sale to three days and will do the same for its Fall auction at the Carlisle Expo Center in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. The auction is being held in conjunction with the Fall Carlisle vehicle show, September 27-October 1.
The auction house notes that consignments for the sale are sold out, in part because of the “free unless sold” guarantee for consignors of vehicles 25 years or older.
Showcase vehicles for the sale include:
- 1930 LaSalle 340 Phaeton, designed by Harley Earl, with Fleetwood bodywork, and with CCCA full-classic status.
- 1939 Ford restomod inspired by the moonshine runners and with a Keith Craft Ford 427cid all-aluminum stroker small-block V8 and original steel Ford body on a Roadster Shop Pro G Stage 3 chassis.
- 1953 Buick Skylark convertible driven less than 40,000 miles since new and fully restored.
- 1955 Chevrolet Corvette, a NCRS Top Flight winner powered by a 265cid V8.
- 1956 Austin Healey 100-4 BN2 recently restored in black over green leather.
1963 split-window Chevrolet Corvette.
- 1963 Corvette resto-rod roadster with a 465-horsepower LS3 engine, Tremec 5-speed gearbox and 3.73:1 rear on a cutom tubula chassis.
- 1956 K-Code Ford Mustang, a restored 28,000-mile car.
- 1968 Corvette convertible with a 427cid V8.
- 1968 Shelby GT350 Ford Mustang convertible, one of six produced in Lime Gold and with factory air.
- 1969 Dodger Charger R/T with a 426 Hemi and four-speed manual
- 1969 Ford Mach I Mustang with a 428 Cobra Jet V8 and Drag Pack option.
- 1971 Chevrolet Corvette LS6 coupe with Bloomington Gold and NCRS Top Flight certification.
- 1986 Porsche Kremer 930 wide-body cabriolet showing only 11,675 miles.
- 1999 Ferrari 360 Modena with a 6-speed manual.
- 2002 Ferrari 575 Maranello showing only 9,300 miles.
- 2003 Shelby Cobra continuation series roadster.
- 2006 Ford GT driven less than 1,900 miles.
- 2012 Confederate x132 Hellcat Prototype No. 1 motorcycle from the collection of Team Confederate speed record-holder James Hoegh.