2013 Results Through Tuesday.
Editor’s note: Throughout Arizona Auction Week, we’ll be bringing you daily results as reported to us by Hagerty Insurance, which staffs each of the venues and tracks the sales. These are raw results witnessed by Hagerty and may not include any post-sale transactions. The figures do include the buyer’s premiums.
Tuesday, January 14
Total through Tuesday: $4.4M
151/151 lots sold: 100% sell-through rate
Average Sale Price: $29,122
Overall Top 10 Sales:
- 2013 Ford Mustang Coupe sold for $110,000*
- 1969 Ford Talladega Sportsroof Coupe sold for $100,000
- 1958 Chevrolet Impala Custom Hardtop sold for $75,000
- 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe sold for $75,000*
- 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Convertible sold for $70,000
- 1967 Chevrolet Nova Custom Sedan sold for $65,000
- 1966 Ford Mustang Custom Convertible sold for $64,000
- 1969 Mercedes-Benz 280SL Convertible sold for $60,000
- 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A Hardtop Coupe sold for $60,000
- 1951 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible sold for $58,000
* Sold for charity
2013 Results Through Tuesday
159/159 sold: 100%
Average Sale Price: $26,145
Editor’s note (Part 2): Though Barrett-Jackson sold eight fewer cars on its opening day this year than last year, there was a significant increase — more than 11 percent — in the average sales price.