[vc_accordion active_tab=”1″][vc_accordion_tab title=”Digital Sales Representative” tab_id=”1498155723-1-58″]
ClassicCars.com company culture is a fun, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for one amazing, hard-working Digital Sales Representative to join our team. The right candidate will have great communication skills; will be highly motivated, ambitious, energetic and hungry to grow the ClassicCars.com brand.
You must be confident on the phone and able to close new business. You should possess a naturally outgoing, upbeat personality. Knowledge of the collector car market and a passion for advertising sales and digital media is a plus (but not a requirement). This position is primarily responsible for selling digital advertising and sponsorships.
Training on our products and process is provided.
- Basic computer skills and understanding of database use
- Personally lead customers through conversations
- Develop and build relationships with clients
- Read, and utilize market and advertiser research to develop sales solutions, marketing materials, and promotions
- Provide feedback to leadership with a view to continually improving the ClassicCars.com brand
- Establish and monitor key pacing metrics, and conduct frequent pipeline reviews to affectively forecast results
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills:
- Be a self-starter who wants to drive your career up
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Superior Internet/Digital knowledge and selling skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce desired (but not required)
- Superior communication skills required (verbal and written)
Education & Experience:
- A four-year degree preferred
- A minimum of two years sales experience desirable (but not required), preferably in an internet/digital environment (Classic.Cars.com will train for the right person)
- Must be able to identify and diagnose issues to ensure achievement of goals