Think your car has what it takes to compete against some of the best builds in the west coast? Want to win one of the coveted crystal-piston trophies? Well, the 2021 Future Collector Car Show is accepting vehicle applications for all years, makes, models, and conditions.
Only 125 of the most outstanding applicants will be selected for display April 11, 2021 in the event being staged for the sixth year by ClassicCars.com at High Street in Phoenix.
“Our focus for the show is quality over quantity to ensure that we provide the highest quality stage for these owners to compete on,” said Rebecca Nguyen, event coordinator for the Future Collector Car Show. “The new award categories are also a representation of how we are achieving that.”
In 2020, more than 12,000 people attended the event, which was held in January. A second version, the inaugural Virtual Future Collector Car Show, was staged in August.
Aiming to inspire future generations of car lovers, the Future Collector Car show brings together automotive enthusiasts of all ages and interests by connecting them through their shared petrol-fueled interests.
Each vehicle at the show will be judged at a concours level by some of the most respected names in the automotive world. Judges include the Petersen Automotive Museum’s chief historian, Leslie Kendall; renowned car culture and automotive photographer Larry Chen; head judge Andy Reid and the Classic Cars Journal editorial team.
The 2021 Best of Show winner will win a track day and experience at Inde Motorsports Ranch on their dynamic members-only track in Tucson, AZ. This 2.75-mile, 21-turn road course features nearly a half-mile of accumulative straightaways, over 40 course configurations, and 200-feet of natural elevation changes.
Along with a world-class race track, Inde Motorsports Ranch offers world-class amenities, including private air travel to and from the track, private luxury casita rentals, holistic driver development experiences, and more. In other words, Inde is an automotive paradise for both novice and expert racers.
Other awards for the 2021 show include:
- Best Preserved
- Best Restored
- Best Period Correct Modifications
- Best Track Ready Modifications
- Cordes Performance Racing Choice Award
- Visionary Award – The vehicle that has been modified to best represent the owner’s vision.
- Elegance of Heritage Award – The vehicle that best represents the heritage and history of the manufacturer.
- Jr. Cruiser Champ – One for the kids! Enter their ride-on electric car to be displayed at the show for a chance to win an award.
- Rookie of the Year – Awarded to a top car owned by someone 25 and younger.
- The ClassicCars.com Journal Editors Choice
- Students Choice presented by Universal Technical Institute
- Fan Favorite – Spectators may vote on their vehicle at the show!
- Top Cars and Coffee Representation – Each ‘Cars and Coffee’ event organizer nominates one vehicle to participate.
To register your vehicle or apply for the Cars and Coffee award for the sixth annual Future Collector Car Show, visit Futurecollectorcarshow.com/register.
Find out more about Inde Motorsports Ranch by visiting its website.