Vintage vehicles offered include 1953 pumper fire truck
VanDerBrink Auctions, which specializes in barn- and field-found vehicles, is doing an online-only auction that features several collector cars, including a 1953 American LaFrance pumper fire truck. Bidding ends May 10 for the Gaskill Collection, which is located in Oakdale, Nebraska.
Photos and video of the lots are available on the Proxibid website of vehicles that include a 1947 Lincoln Continental V12 convertible, 1937 Packard 6 sedan offered in original but appearing to be well-preserved condition, a 1918 Hudson and a 1979 Lincoln Town Car.
Upcoming live auctions by VanDerBrink include:
• The Houstan Collection of some 200 vehicles, May 19 at Stillwater, Oklahoma.
• The Alan Rietz Mopar Auction, June 9 at Mansfield, South Dakota.
• The Ron Clemens Collection, June 16 at Basehor, Kansas.
• The Rush Collection of Ford cars and parts, July 21 at Griswold, Iowa.
• The Tom Brown Collection, August 25 at Vicksburg, Michigan.
For more information, visit the VanDerBrink Auctions website.