Cars on the famed Autodromo Nazionale Monza in Italy are typically moving, but 41 of them parked on the historic track this week to re-create a photo snapped four decades ago.
The cars had a combined 22,000 horsepower, but were pushed into place to form the race-tracked shaped P logo that Pirelli has used for years.
The original ad was printed in 1978 and became an instant icon. It featured road-going vehicles and was also used in several TV commercials.
The new photo features cars from the Blancpain GT Series.
The cars were all different makes and models but they had one thing in common: All of them were rolling on Pirelli tires.
The Milan-based tiremaker was founded in 1872.