Five cars are part of an Antiques, Cars, Tiffany’s auction being conducted Sunday by Constantine & Pletcher through Invaluable.
Five cars, including a 1957 E-Code Ford Thunderbird and a 1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS convertible, are part of an Antiques, Cars, Tiffany’s auction being conducted Sunday by Constantine & Pletcher through Invaluable.
Constantine & Pletcher is a Pittsburgh-based auction house specializing in estate sales. Formerly known as Artfact, Invaluable, founded in Boston in 1989, claims to be “the world’s largest online auction marketplace for fine and decorative arts, antiques, collectibles and estate sales.”
The online auction ends at noon (Eastern) Sunday, June 28 in Cheswick, Pennsylvania.
The cars being offered are described as:
- 1957 Ford Thunderbird E-Code, formerly owned by collector Grant Miller, said to be fully restored and already a multiple award winner.
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air, a survivor with 9,000 miles on its odometer, originally purchased by a Texas oilman and equipped with a dealer-installed Continental kit.
- 2014 Hennessey Venom GT with 745 miles and powered by a twin-turbocharged V8 engine.
- 1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS convertible that has undergone a complete restoration.
- 2012 Ferrari 458 Italia with 5,700 miles.
For more information, visit the invaluable.com website.