A Maserati A6 CGS Berlinetta owned by Egon Zweimuller Jr. won best in show honors at the Goodwood Festival of Speed’s 20th annualCartier Style et Luxe Concours d’Elegance.
The car also won the Coachbuilt Maserati class.
Other class winners were:
- Vintage Voiturettes — 1925 Amilcar CGS owned by Keith Bowley
- Blown Away — Mercedes-Benz 500K Cabriolet A owned by Winfried Ritter
- Affairs of State — 1960 Lincoln Continental owned by the La Salle Collection
- Mid-engined Masterpieces — 1968 Lamborghini Miura P400S owned by Stephen Keen
- Horses for Courses — 1966 Ford Mustang Mustero owned by Bill Shepherd (see Eye Candy gallery)
- Best Foot Forward — 1997 TVR Cerbera Speed 12 owned by Graham Abbott